The Reporting team is a core function of Our employer’s Data team, responsible for helping our team understand performance and drive effective planning and decision making. Reporting to the Manager of Reporting & Analytics, the Reporting Analyst will be focused on building high-level strategic and operational dashboards and reports, helping our leaders understand and track the performance of key metrics. The successful candidate will care deeply about quality, have strong attention to detail and be a confident self-starter.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, and support high-level strategic and operational dashboards for the purposes of monitoring, understanding and optimizing company performance
- Help define and facilitate understanding of key performance indicators across functions
- Work with functional and executive leaders to understand objectives and deliver visualizations, insights, and commentary that provide a clear understanding of performance and guide decision-making
- Collaborate with internal data & data engineering team members to guide required architecture for downstream reporting.
- Promote consistency in metric interpretation and improve data literacy across the organization
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative, analytical, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence role, translating data into meaningful insights for business users with effective data visualizations and report designs
- Ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- Solid understanding of relational data models, schemas and data warehousing concepts
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to business users.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with Python
- Experience in B2B or SaaS, working in a high-growth environment
- Interest or experience in Health Tech, Integrative Medicine, or supplements
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Our employer is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.